1. G. McGranaghan, A.J. Robinson, (2014) “EHD Augmented Convective Boiling: Flow Regimes and Enhanced Heat Transfer,” Heat Transfer Engineering, 35 (7).
2. G. McGranaghan, A.J. Robinson, (2014), “The Mechanisms of Heat Transfer during Convective Boiling under the Influence of AC Electric Fields”, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 73 (2014) 376–388
3. Wilson, C., Lynch, A. (2009). To identify Performance Measurement priorities and associated Decision making Scenarios in the SME. Journal of Academic Research in Economics, 1, Issue 2.
1. Farrelly, R., Brown, K., Nolan, S., Siedel, S., O’Donnell, G., Wilson, C., Robinson, A., Whooley, T., Wilson, F., (2013) A Test Facility for Characterizing Infrared Heaters. International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics Toronto, Ontario, Canada, August 8-10 2013
2. G. McGranaghan, A.J. Robinson, (2013), “Convective Boiling in AC Electric Fields,” 9th UK - Japan Seminar on Multi-Phase Flow, Sept. 16-18, Brunel University London, UK.
3. G. McGranaghan, A.J. Robinson, (2013) “The Effect of Vapour Quality on EHD Augmented Flow Boiling,” Proceedings of the International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Mechatronics, August 8-10, Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
4. G. McGranaghan, J.S. Cotton, A.J. Robinson, (2012) “EHD augmentation and control of heat transfer rates during convective boiling,” International Symposium on Electrohydrodynamics, ISEHD 2012, Sept. 23-26, Gdańsk, Poland.
5. G. McGranaghan, A.J. Robinson, (2012) “EHD Augmented Heat Transfer of Flow Boiling of HFE7000,” ECI 8th International Conference on Boiling and Condensation, Heat Transfer, June 3-7, Lausanne, Switzerland.
6. G. McGranaghan, T. Lebreton, A.J. Robinson (2011), Visualising the AC Electric Field Augmentation of Two-Phase Convective Boiling of HFE7000, Paper No. ITP-2011-28, Proceedings of ITP2011, Interdisciplinary Transport Phenomena VII: Fluid, Thermal, Biological, Materials and Space Sciences September 19-23, Dresden, Germany
7. G. McGranaghan, T. Lebreton, A.J. Robinson (2011), AC Electric Field Augmentation of Two-Phase Convective Boiling of HFE7000, The Twelfth UK National Heat Transfer Conference, August 30- September 01, University of Leeds, U.K.
8. G. McGranaghan, A.J. Robinson, (2012), “EHD Augmentation and Control of Heat Transfer Rates during Convective Boiling,” 50th European Two Phase Flow Group Meeting, Udine Italy, May 16-18. 2012
9. WILSON, C., SHEAHAN, C., LEDWITH, A., (2011) A Longitudinal Action Research Study on Monitoring Performance in a Manufacturing SME. International Manufacturing Conference IMC28, DCU, Dublin, Ireland, 2011.
10. WILSON, C. (2009a) A Case Study Review of the State of Performance Measurement Practice in SMEs. Interdisciplinary Management Research V. Porec, Croatia.
11. WILSON, C. (2009b), why do SMEs need Performance Measurement? Interdisciplinary Management Research V. Porec, Croatia.
12. WILSON, C., SHEAHAN, C. (2008) Performance Measurement Requirements of SMEs. International Conference on Business and Economy. Romania.
13. TUNG-THANH, D., WILSON, C., SHEAHAN, C. (2007) MAS for modeling dynamic manufacturing systems. ISSAT International Conference on Modeling of Complex Systems and Environments. Vietnam.
14. WILSON, C., SHEAHAN, C. (2006) State of Performance Measurement Practice in SMEs. Performance Measurement and Management: Public and Private. New Connaught Rooms, UK, Cranfield School of Management.
15. TUNG-THANH, D., FLOOD, B., WILSON, C., SHEAHAN, C., BAO-LAM, D. (2006a) Ontology - MAS for modeling and controlling robust enterprises. International Conference on Theories and Applications of Computer Science ICTACS 06. Vietnam.
16. TUNG-THANH, D., FLOOD, B., WILSON, C., SHEAHAN, C., BAO-LAM, D. (2006b) Using ontology to help achieve mobile, multi-skilled employees. International Conference on Theories and Applications of Computer Science (ICTACS '06). Vietnam.
17. SHEAHAN, A., WILSON, C. (2011) WP7, ValuePOLE: An extended Value Chain model for performance Prediction and Optimization of product and process Lifecycles for SMEs (EU-FP7), Grant Agreement No. 222218, October 2008 May 2011. Funded by EC Framework 7 (FP7) under the call, FP7-SME-2007-1, Research for the benefit of SMEs. Deliverable Work Package 7: Demonstrator of the ValuePOLE Model, Methodology and Tool.
1. SAMMIN, A., O’BYRNE, J., WILSON, C., GARENGO, P., (2013). A Co-operative development approach to performance measurement in a not-for-profit organisation: the COPE Galway Case Study. In: MANVILLE, G., GREATBANKS, R. Third Sector Performance, Management and Finance in the Not-for-profit and Social Enterprises. London: Grower. 266